Pergasingan Hill Trekking two days and one night, incredible experience over Pergasingan Hill near Sembalun Village, bamboo garden, traditional house of Sembalun, Gunung Selong and end in Sembalun village east Lombok. On this package we offer stunning scenery, ranging from the highlands, lowlands, rice fields, hills that surround the village Sembalun. All types of preparation begin in Sembalun Lawang, you have an unforgettable adventure to the highest part of the hill Pergasingan, you will arrive at the top of the hill Pergasingan at lunch. Once finished lunch, drive back towards Sembalun Lawang and will arrive in the afternoon. This will test your mental and physical strength.
Arrival Day → Greeting time at any places in Lombok
Highlight : (Airport, Harbor, or Mataram City and Senggigi) | Senaru Village/ Bas Rinjani Office| Hotel Accommodation)
- Pick up by Our Driver in Lombok Airport or others Port like Bangsal Harbor, Senggigi, Lembar harbor or Mataram City and Kuta Mandalika which one your position
- After meeting our driver, he will take you to our office in Senaru to meet me (Mr. Bas)
- Estimated time from Airport to our place about 4 hours, from Bangsal Harbor 1 hour 30 minutes, from Senggigi 2 hours, from Mataram City 3 hours 30 minutes, from Kuta Mandalika 4 hours 30 minutes
- Arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by me with welcome drink, while enjoying welcome drink, we will give you a briefing about travel plans and any preparation.
- After completion of the briefing, you will be taken to the Hotel where to stay and rest before doing trekking tomorrow morning.
We provide welcoming drink at the arrival and free breakfast at the hotel before the trek on the next day.
What can you do at your hotel on the arrival day?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Village or to the shopping center
- Go to Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep waterfalls
Day01: Pergasingan Hill Hiking
- At 07:30am, Breakfast at the hotel. Acquainted with the guide at the hotel while enjoying your morning breakfast, than transfer to Sembalun Village where the trek begun
- 08:30, Departure to the Pergasingan Hill Hiking. The journey begins!!! Trail leading through the Pergasingan Hill hiking tended vegetable gardens and rice fields that surround Sembalun Lawang. the result of this fertile land to provide food needed by the local community, and will be your main menu while in the mountain national parks rinjani. All foods prepared by us.
- 09:00, The first resort is on the ridge of the Pergasingan Hill Hiking, a spot distance of approximately 1.5 hours of Sembalun Lawang village. the ridge trail leading through a very extensive grasslands. enjoy snacks and drinks you there while making preparations for the next trip.
- 10:30, The trail between the ridges to the summit is not too steep, after 1.5 hours you will arrive at Pergasingan hilltop, a place where you can watch the entire village Sembalun and hills that surround it. You should have lunch at the hilltop
- 12:30, When he reached the top of the Pergasingan Hill Hiking you’ll be amazed at how beautiful this world in which her eyes and your mind will be pampered by the beauty of the universe that is so beautiful from the hilltop Pergasingan, besides you see the beautiful village of Sembalun you will also hear the chirping of birds around you, and wild cattle that still you can see on the hill Pergasingan, lunch, while looking and feeling natural beauty, the porters will prepare lunch for you serve.
- 13:30 around the hills. After lunch you will be invited to surround the hilltop Pergasingan where all sides hilltop offering panoramic different Pergasingan such, the western part of the hill Pergasingan you will clearly see how beautiful Mount Rinjani clearly visible, the peak of the southern part of the beautiful scenery of rice fields to the community Sembalun that seemed to deliberately arranged but all that was there with naturally, in addition to rice fields, you also can watch the village Sembalun the lake surrounded by hills, Pusuk Selong, lassie and other hills in the east, you will be presented to enjoy how beautiful the natural vegetation that is still heavy with old trees for decades, even centuries so that in the forest there are wild animals such as deer, wild boar and deer ape wild birds other two can you hear that you will be amazed and want to come back again to visit the region Pergasingan hill, besides the beauty of the view from the top of the hill in the north where the Pergasingan of this hill you will enjoy and breathe in the sea air that normally carried by the wind that accompanied us to be relieving stress or boredom.
- 14:30, Enjoy the outdoors with a glass of tea or coffee, After surround all sides of the hilltop Pergasingan, the porter you are ready to serve you with preparing coffee or tea
- 17:30 Dinner, Before nightfall the porter you will prepare your dinner are served, when the sun sinks in the food that will be to back by the porter you will you serve accompanied by the sun which in this case every second day will sink right eye on foot Gunung rinjani north west, after dinner is finished then you kompiltah your thoughts on the first day.
Day02 Pergasingan Hill Hiking:
- 05:30 Sunrise, The sun usually rises at 06.00 and you can watch the sunrise with clear from the hill Pergasingan so before 06.00 am, you will be built right by the porter or guide you and before you wake up your bed and the porter you are ready to serve you with breakfast your first, after breakfast first you will be invited by your guide to see the sunrise from the eastern horizon where the sun is gradually will illuminate the hills that surround the village Sembalun, before the sun shining on the hills and villages that Sembalun the first rays of the sun will be shining on the third highest mountain in Indonesia (Gunung Rinjani).
- 7:00 Breakfast, After the first breakfast with accompanied by sunrise you will be served by the porter you breakfast both before you make the pictures or go back to the village Sembalun
- 09:00 Headed to Sembalun, Depart to Sembalun not so difficult that you have plenty of time to do the activity at the top of the hill Pergasingan, once you are satisfied move on top of the hill you will Pergasingan now come down from the hill Pergasingan to bring mementos very fascinating
- 12:00 pm visiting Mangku Sakti waterfall, Umar Maya waterfall and Telaga Madu waterfalls. After a climb of Hill Pergasingan, we will drive the pickup to the waterfall; the driver that traversed to reach the waterfall Telaga Madu is truly enchanting. Along the way you can enjoy the charm of the river cliffs are met by natural stones are beautiful. You can also watch the expanse of rocks is also not less mempesonannya and I am sure that you will not waste the opportunity to document your trip around the river flow. After traveling approximately 6 to 7 minutes then you will see a pretty big waterfalls and tall with greenish white water, that’s the Waterfall Telaga Madu. Waterfall Telaga Madu measuring 20 meters high with a greenish white water and cool ambience. This waterfall is greenish white nuanced because his water contains sulfur (sulfur). In part this waterfall spills there is a fairly large pool so that visitors can swim and frolic under the waterfall spills. This waterfall spills form a fairly large pool, the size of the pool of his approximately one acre to a depth of 50 cm to 2 m Depth 2 m only at the base of the waterfall spills only, while in other parts of the measuring in about 50 cm to 120 cm. Thus every visitor can swim around the Pool while indulging his body with water spray sulfur that can treat various diseases of the skin and bones. Arrive in the village Sembalun Lawang and rest, where we provide car were waiting there. And then trip one way to Mataram or Senggigi approx 3 hours (End Services)
What Does Price Include?
- Transport pick up from any places in Lombok (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport for return or drop to next destination
A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- Entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Expert Local English Speaking Guide Porters (one porter for one person)
- Trekking Equipment: Double size tent, toilet tent/portable toilet, sponge mattress, cooking set, mountain chair, trekking pole, glove, flash light, rain coat (on rainy season), pillow
Full board meal on the Mountain : –breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Snack and mineral waters on the trek
Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
- Small bag pack/daily packing
- Trekking shoes
- Extra porter for own stuffs
- Tipping for guide and porters
If you have any questions or inquiries related to this tour, feel free to contact us through the available email and contact number from this website, we are happy to help