One Day Rinjani Trek (Amazing Rinjani Trek On The Night) is shortest trekking option, but still gives you some of the best views of the volcano. This trip is ideal if you have very short on time, or just interested reaching the crater rim for the fantastic views. You will still be able to see the beautiful landscape over the lake and the volcano crater. If you need more days trekking, we have multiple Mount Rinjani trekking package with camping available.
- Spectacular views over the 3 Gilis and mountain Agung in Bali
- Sunrise from next to the valley of Mt. Sangka Reyang
- Smoke throughout hole of Gunung Baru in the middle of Segara Anak lake
- Peak of Rinjani mountain 3.726m
- We will pick you up from any places in your current destinations holiday in Lombok, such as Bangsal Jetty, Senggigi, Mataram, Kuta in south of Lombok or from Lombok International Airport in central Lombok, than transfer you to Senaru village where Bas Rinjani office located.
- You will spend the half night with free accommodation in a local guest house we provide in Senaru
What you can do on the arrival day in Senaru?
- Take a rest while enjoying the view on the balcony of the hotel room
- Walk around Senaru Village or to the shopping center
- Go to Waterfall Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfalls
Start the trek: Senaru village-Rinjani Senaru crater rim
- You wake up around 12 AM and get a light breakfast supper.
- You begin and start trekking ascend at 12:30 AM.
- After about 6/7 hours, you will reach the beautiful crater rim (2 461 meters), where you can see the lake and crater.
- After some hours, rest, selfie, taking pictures with a gorgeous view, you begin descending down the mountain. After about 3-4 hours, you arrive at your lunch spot.
- You continue descend and reach the Senaru village after about 3-4 more hours.
- A pick up car will take you to retrieve the rest of your luggage, and you will then be transferred to your destination location in Lombok (airport, beach resorts, Gili islands, harbor, etc)
- Transport pick up from your current position (Airport, Harbor, Mataram City or Senggigi, and Kuta Mandalika)
- Transport to return or drop off to the next destination
- A night hotel accommodation in Senaru village (Not applicable if one chooses direct to trekking and has own accommodation)
- Entrance fee or Rinjani National Park Ticket and Trekking Insurance
- Local Expert English Speaking Guide
- Porters (Ground Man)
- Trekking Equipment : Sticks pole, Flash lights, Gloves
- Full board meal on the Mountain : – Breakfast and Lunch
- Snacks and mineral waters on the trek
- Mineral Waters with save bottle
- Soft drink : Coke, Sprite, Pulpy Orange, Pocary Sweat, Beer Bintang on request
- Fresh fruits
- Tea, Coffee, Fried banana
- Trekking Certificate of appreciation
If you have any questions or inquiries related to this tour, feel free to contact us through the available email and contact number from this website, we are happy to help