Rinjani Trekking 2 Days and 1 Night Via Sembalun
(Sembalun Village – Sembalun Crater Rim – Summit – Lake – Sembalun Village)
Description : This route appeals to those short of time, climbing to Mt. Rinjani’s Summit 3726M in Gunung Rinjani National Park. Starting and ending in Sembalun Lawang, it provides spectacular views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater and Best Sunrise over the summit. It requires level of fitness and strong walks. Tour can leave any days except weather condition does not permitted.
Arrival Lombok – Transfers to Hotel : Arrival at Lombok Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Lembar / Bangsal harbor , Teluk Kodek or maybe from any main object tourist among ( Mataram,Senggigi,Kuta lombok, 3 Gilis Trawangan,Meno,Air ) and we’ll will pick you up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in senaru where is the place we always recommend before the trek, then you can meet with your trekking guide and porters, they will briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips, Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep can be seen if you arrive min 1 hour min, before the sunset , Free at Leisure. Welcome Dinner with our staff Note!: stay over night before the trek in senggigi can be arrange on the request.
Type of tour : Fully organized (combination of adventure, leisure, safety).
Trekking Itinerary :
Senaru Village- Sembalun Village (1,150 m) – Sembalun Crater Rim(2,639 m) Wake up at 6.00 am and get breakfast at 6.30-40 and our special mountain car will ready to bring us to Sembalun village for 45 minute / 1 hour, arrive here approx 8.00 am then Registration in Rinjani Information Center ( RIC ) 1051 m and start the trek to Pos 1 (Pemantauan) 1300 m, walking time is about 2 hours. We take a rest for 5 to 10 minutes at Pos 1 ( Pemantauan,) and then continue to Pos 2 (Tengengean) 1500 m walking time about 1 hour. We take short break here for 5 to 10 minutes at Pos 2 ( Tengengean ), and then we continue our journey to Pos 3 ( Pada Balong ) 1800 m, walking time is approx 1 hour. We rest for 2 hours at Pos 3, then your guide and porters prepare for lunch, and a hot drink (tea, coffee, hot chocolate or lemon tea). After lunch and a rest, we continue to heading Sembalun Crater Rim ( Pelawangan Sembalun ) 2,639 m, walking time 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim, then from here we can enjoy the owe some views. As the sun sets, and sunrise for the next morning, Segara Anak lake, Sembalun village, the summit of mount Rinjani half of north Lombok can be seen from here.
Sembalun Crater Rim(2,639 m) – Summit / Top 3,726 m – Sembalun Village 1,150 m ) – Gilis-Senggigi or Mataram We wake up at 02:30 am and have some light breakfast then leave at 03:00 am we start the trek to heading Rinjani Summit (3726 m). Walking time approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes. The first stage is a moderate climb for 120 minutes, while the second stage is a fairly easy but long trek. The last hour is very steep and difficult. (There are many loose stones, and as you take two steps forward you will slip one step back). From the Summit, you can see all of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake. After sunrise we will go down to the Sembalun crater rim and have a hot breakfast. After breakfast and a rest, we will then return back down to Sembalun village then will have some lunch on the way down at pos 3 or 2 walking time about 5 hours to get sembalun village we here our car waiting for bring everybody to Senaru to pick up rest of the luggage then our specific transfers to your next destination ( Gilis – Senggigi – Mataram or Lombok airport ) end of service.
• Lombok Airport – Senggigi approximately 1,30 minutes by private car
• Lombok Airport – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
• Lembar – Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
• Mataram / Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
• Tluk Kode / Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village its about 1, hour 30 minutes
• Gilis – Bangsal harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat.
• A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek,
• Return pick up & transfer with Full AC Coach
• Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park IDR : 150,000
• English Speaking Guide + Local porters
• Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper for going to summit, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits,bread.
• All camping equipment; double size camping tent, mattress, sleeping bags, dinning tent, portable toilet, etc.
• Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
• trekking certificate ( on request )
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Flight Ticket
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants / trousers
• cash tips for guide and porters
You can get about the special rates by via :
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile/WA : +6281703525698