Rinjani Trekking 2 Days and 1 Night Via Senaru
(Senaru Village – Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village)
Description : This route appeals to those short of time, climbing to Mt. Rinjani’s Crater Rim in Gunung Rinjani National Park. Starting and ending in Senaru, it provides spectacular views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater. This gentle trek is good for beginners, or family with children (minimum 10 years old). Tour can leave any days except weather condition does not permitted.
Type of tour : Fully organized (combination of adventure, leisure, safety). You will accompanied by fully license and experienced English Speaking mountain guide. Individual or group departures are available upon request.Individual or group departures are available upon request. Rinjani Trek requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour. We can customize any date based on request with minimum 2 persons in each group.
Tour Itinerary: Senaru Village – Senaru crater Rim-Senaru)
Day 1 :
Pick up early at your hotel, transfer to Rinjani Trek Centre ( RTC ) in Senaru ( 601 m ), meet your describes the route details, local cultural traditions, rubbish management and safety procedures. The first hours of the trek climb steeply through thick tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. Rest stops are taken along the way, and at pos 2 Montong Satas shelter ( 1,500 m ). The night’s camp is made either in the forest at pos 3 Mondokon Lolak ( 2,000 m ) after about five hours climb from senaru, or continue the ascent for another couple of hours through grassy meadows Plawangan 1 Senaru crater rim at 2,641m, views across the lake Segara Anak (2,00m) to the summit of Mt. Rinjani. Within the crater, Mt. Baru ( 2,351 m ) is an active, last erupting dramatically in 1994. On a clear evening the Gili Isles, Bali and Mt. Agung can be seen to the west.
Day 2 :
Sunrise at the crater rim is a memorable to Day 2, enjoyed after a pre-dawn two hour climb for camping at pos 3 Mondokon Lolak. After enjoying the view, descend down the trail down to senaru village through first grassland then back into the shade of the tropical forest. After about six hours from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Centre at the road head in Senaru, than we’ll bring you to your hotel, end of service.
• Lombok Airport – Senggigi approximately 1,30 minutes by private car
• Lombok Airport – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
• Lembar – Senaru village approximately 3 hours
• Mataram / Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
• Tluk Kode / Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village its around 1, hour 30 minutes.
• Gilis – Bangsal harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat
• A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
• Return pick up & transfer with Full AC Coach
• Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park IDR : 150,000
• English Speaking local Guide + Local porters
• Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper for going to summit, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits, bread,
• All camping equipment; double size camping tent, mattress, sleeping bags, dinning tent, portable toilet, etc.
• Daily water consumption from safe drinking bottled water
• trekking certificate ( on request )
• Head lamp /hand torch
• Small bag pack/daily pack
• Trekking shoes
• Trekking jacket
• Ticket airplane
• Extra porter for own luggage
• Long pants/trousers
• Cash tips for guide and porters
You can get about the special rates by via :
eMail : email@example.com